AncoLab, Product Control and Certification Centre
ANCO S.A., in the view of expanding its activities and covering the needs of the Greek market in tests and measurements with respect to the requirements of the New Approach Directives, which introduced the necessity for CE marking on all equipment that are placed in the Greek and European market, established the Product Control and Certification Centre (AncoLab).
AncoLab has been operating and providing its services to industries, small factories and importers, in the fields of Electrical, Electronic and Telecommunication equipment, which wish to have their products CE certified.
The Centre specializes in:
• Electromagnetic Compatibility Tests / Measurements, Safety of Use, Radio and Telecommunication characteristics measurements. The laboratory covers in full the demands of European Directives 2004/108/EC (Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) – former 89/336) and 2006/95/EC (Low Voltage Directive (LVD) – former 73/23), and also the relevant demands of several other European Directives, e.g. 99/05/EC (Radio and Telecommunication Terminal Equipment (RTTE)), 89/106/EEC (Construction Directive), 95/16/EEC (Lifts), etc. AncoLab has at the disposal of its clients an official test and measurement pricelist while thoroughly analyzes the tests / measurements to be performed and the associated cost.
• Environmental Stress Tests (Temperature – Humidity – IP Tests)
• Ageing Tests in a special temperature/humidity conditions simulation chamber.
• Preparation and Editing of Technical Construction File and Declaration of Conformity.
• Consulting Services aiming at the compliance of the equipment. The Centre assumes the responsibility of investigating possible corrective actions that are needed in order to achieve compliance with the demands of the applicable standards, if relevant authorization by the client/manufacturer is granted.
• Taking preparation of the necessary actions for notified bodies certification in Greece (e.g. EMC HELLAS) and abroad (e.g. BABT).
(This service is provided free of charge, if the tests/measurements are conducted by our laboratory)
The equipment of the centre is State of Art and is the most modern, reliable and complete in Greece.
Our company is a pioneer in Electromagnetic Compatibility issues know-how, on a national level, working on and investing in research on the subject since 1988. AncoLab is operating under the Quality System of Anco S.A., which is ÅÍ/ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified by ELOT (Hellenic Certification and Standardisation Organisation) and ÍÁÔÏ/ÁQAP 110 certified, whereas, it is among our short-term plans to be accredited by the National Accreditation Council.
Being accredited by the National Accreditation Council of Greece or other European Accreditation Body is the only officially consolidated procedure by the European Union as far as laboratory recognition is concerned. All other procedures and paths are in question.
AncoLab has signed a co-operation and recognition agreement with EMC HELLAS, which is the only officially notified organisation in Greece for the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive and, therefore, all tests and measurements conducted by us can be utilised in issuing a Compliance Certificate by this notified organisation. Furthermore AncoLab is co-operating with TUV HELLAS and TUV AUSTRIA HELLAS, which, upon request, issue Compliance Certificates.
Moreover, AncoLab is a member of the HellasLab, the Hellenic Laboratory Association.
The above and the large number of our satisfied customers guarantee trust in our company for testing/measuring your units as well as elaborating the Technical File required for the CE marking (if desired) and any consulting services.
A visit to our facilities would be particularly useful in order to become familiar with our potentials as well as discuss any particularities of the units you wish to certify.
For further information or inquires please send your request at email@example.com